Vodafone Ghana has published a job vacancy for the position of Head of Consumer Value Management for their Accra branch. Check out the detail below to see if you are qualified and interested in the position listed.
Head of Consumer Value Management
Posting Country: Ghana
Date Posted: 19-Nov-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Head of Customer Value Management for the Consumer Mobile and Fixed businesses is to provide base management strategy and operational execution for the Consumer Mobile and Fixed businesses. He/she will define, manage and deliver the customer lifecycle programs and activities of the Consumer Mobile and Fixed base in order to maximise the customer lifetime value (revenue and margin).
Primarily responsible for driving the revenue contribution targets from the Consumer Mobile and Fixed businesses by building an in-depth understanding of the various segments (M-HVC, Youth, Mass, and Fixed) within the base and helping to develop propositions to retain and encourage greater usage across the full suite of Fixed and Mobile voice, data and VAS products. He/she will also be responsible for the base-driven (in)-voluntary churn/inactivity and retention investment, product penetration, and base management direct marketing results.
- Vacancy: Apply for Vodafone Ghana Product Manager, Data Job.
- Apply for Vodafone Ghana Commercial Performance Specialist Job.
- Develop and execute the base management strategy (including retention strategy) to maximise the Customer Life Time Value (CLTV) and base value contribution to the overall services revenue. He/she will continue to lead SPOC in transforming the business to embed CVM decision-making principles & culture.
- Set up and act upon robust CVM Base Management and IBRO reporting dashboards.
- Input into segment propositions to drive continued and increased usage across voice, data, and VAS products.
- Work closely with the Segment & Product & Services teams to develop propositions as a tool for retaining segment subscribers
- Responsible for the attainment of monthly revenue contribution targets for each segment through usage driving propositions.
- Responsible for the attainment of yearly Mid to HVC Segment growth targets by targeting potential M-HVC customers within each segment and upselling them with targeted propositions
- Manage the delivery of integrated customer insight including actionable value and needs-based segmentation and predictive models linked with competitor intelligence and market research.
- Responsible for the definition and sizing of each segment across all product dimensions.
- Continuously refining our understanding of each of these segments and feeding insights into other areas of the business including churn and loyalty strategy development.
- Develop early likely-to-churn detection mechanisms for each segment and develop propositions to arrest churn.
- Develop propositions to ensure Loyalty Program participation targets for each segment are met.
- Lead capability development and define the capability strategy based on a business improvement program
– Modern Marketing Leadership
– Data Analytics and Insights
– CVM Campaign Development and Management
– Always on Marketing
Professional / Technical Skills
- First Degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 8 years commercial experience in a challenging working environment
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
- Prior experience in the telecoms industry is a plus but not a requirement
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”APPLY NOW” style=”rounded” url=”https://careers.vodafone.com/search/?createNewAlert=false&q=Ghana” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#ef0000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!