Product Manager, Data
To create value on Vodafone Ghana’s data services including SMS, DATA (GPRS/EDGE/3G), and specific Value Added Services such as CALLER TUNES and other such services for both Post-Paid & Prepaid)
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- Responsible for managing all data products on platforms offering Caller tunes, SMS & Internet Access (GPRS/EDGE/3G)
- Meeting content providers/vendors and attending seminars/workshops periodically to be educated on new market trends and services. Products selected will be included in the product Road maps
- Price analysis, development of business cases, and Product Differentiation
- Management of all projects and making sure projects are ready to be launched timely. Constant monitoring and generation of reports on all platforms.
- Working with marketing and sales teams to deliver compelling customer offerings to market around our ever-evolving product set that are aligned with our core pillars of speed, simplicity, and trust
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to deliver against the roadmap – Marketing, Technology, IT, Sales, Strategy & Brand, Customer Service
- Training of customer operations and call center staff on related products and services.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
Professional / Technical Skills Required
- Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science /any relevant field in Telecommunications
- 2-5 years of experience in the Telecommunications or the ICT industry
- Other Marketing certifications will be an added advantage
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”APPLY NOW” style=”rounded” url=”https://careers.vodafone.com/search/?createNewAlert=false&q=Ghana” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#ef0000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Was this article helpful? Kindly share this on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, and other social media or messaging platforms. Help others have access to this information too. Thank you!